Monday, December 9, 2019

DOWNLOAD GLES2RICE VIDEO PLUGIN

Good point -- I was just thinking from a user-friendly perspective, but this is an advanced setting anyway. Then run again, it should now work correctly! Paul Administrator double Posts: The modelling is now much improved over the standard build which I have previously tested which displayed very bad texture and model anomalies. This is the reason i tried the gles2 plugin, performance is much better. I do know ric is trying other video plugins so you may need to compile the rice one separately for now. Playable Nintendo 64 Emulator Available. gles2rice video plugin

Uploader: Ararisar
Date Added: 3 December 2005
File Size: 69.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 50713
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





resucacum.tk

Gillou has done a lot of work on the gles2rice video plugin, and I thought I would post a build for folks to try out on different devices and games.

The build i dl'ed 2 days ago worked much better.

gles2rice video plugin

Once those are installed, you can open up the Runcommand menu. Also, I haven't looked at the missing heart fix build yet -- will do some comparisons on it as well to try and find any problems. Did you miss your activation email?

Go ahead and ensure Mupen64Plus and mupen64plus-libretreo core are both installed. From a quick inspection of the gles2n64 code, it looks very well written and there are no obvious optimizations that can be done. We need to test to make sure it doesn't break plugib else, though. Those would be nice too, but I'm talking about the Flicker reduction profile. Conclusions Shows definite promise!

I'm confused as to where to set winsize params. I do know ric is trying other video plugins so you may need to compile the rice one separately for now.

gles2rice video plugin

So far it seems to affect all the games I've tried which have fog. Plugim previous versions i didn't have to change anything, it just came up fullscreen. It would suggest that the config. This also includes general graphics settings, for instance when run in XWindows it outputs at x resolution.

gles2rice video plugin

Thanks and olugin up the brilliant work. Paul on November 02, No problem, I fixed it Also any chance at custom device profiles being added to the main branch? The Rise of Microconsoles.

I also noticed that on both Rice and n64 I can't get past the intro screen in Starfox64 anymore. I am trying one last thing in the core to try and up performance and may look at part of the audio plugin again, then I will pursue a beta release.

Gillou is having a different issue on his device in which the fog has pixelated edges rather than transitioning smoothly.

WIP: Playable Nintendo 64 Emulator Available - Page 4 - Raspberry Pi Forums

I would like to get a list together for moving mupen64plus-rpi to a beta release. I have not compiled gles2n64 with full plygin yet so there is the possibility of compiling errors.

Things that are addressed are some black texture issues, multi-texturing such as Link's shieldand fog. Is there a new fullscreen switch? The Nintendo 64 being a favorite console of mine, I was brimming with excitement to play several N64 titles.

RetroPie N64 Emulator Performance Tweaks

Lag, video, audio, and often both, black screens, you name it, I encountered it. Paul Administrator double Posts: Then run again, it should now work correctly! Can just make it a text input and give it the correct input type flags to make hles2rice they enter a valid number. The previous build rendered full screen. Playable Nintendo 64 Emulator Available. I will try some more setting alterations to see if it can be eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment