Tuesday, December 10, 2019

DOWNLOAD JAMARAM TIME MACHINE MP3

And I never ever thought it would be better to let her go Cause together you ain't knock it work it out for go better So could you let me know I tried to reach out for your hand But their's nothing there to hold on to Was it me or was it you that just wouldn't budge how can you Explain to me cause I don't think I understand and it's overdue Tell me what you want cause I just don't get what to do. And if I could go back in time So I could give it one more try I would save you all that the tears that you cry Cause you were really never meant to be mine And I never ever thought it would be better to let her go Cause together you ain't knock it work it out for go better So could you let me know I tried to reach out for your hand But their's nothing there to hold on to Was it me or was it you that just wouldn't budge how can you Explain to me cause I don't think I understand and it's overdue Tell me what you want cause I just don't get what to do Chorus: Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. There ain't nobody home today But I'm gonna be ok Sometimes it's really hard when I'm trying to explain What's going on in my heart What's running through my vains And I never ever wanted to wake up in this weather - whether Or not it was clever to sever our relationship I tried to reach out for your hand But their's nothing there to hold on to Was it me or was it you that just wouldn't budge how can you Explain to me cause I don't think I understand and it's overdue Tell me what you want cause I just don't get what to do. jamaram time machine mp3

Uploader: Fausho
Date Added: 20 June 2006
File Size: 56.76 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 77974
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





And if I could go back in time So I could give it one more try I would save you all that the tears that you cry Cause you were really never meant to be mine. Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu.

jamaram time machine mp3

Tem certeza que deseja kamaram esta playlist? There ain't nobody home today But I'm gonna be ok Sometimes it's really hard when I'm trying to explain What's going on in my heart What's running through my vains And I never ever wanted to wake up in this weather - whether Or not it was clever to sever our relationship I tried to reach out for your hand But their's nothing there to hold on to Was it me or was it you that just wouldn't budge how can you Explain to me cause I don't think I understand and it's overdue Tell me what you want cause I just don't get what to do Chorus: Won't you tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me what jachine say And put it in a timemachine And it's never what we want It's never what it seems We live in an illusion Until we face reality Won't you tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me what to say And put it jwmaram a timemachine Can't you tell me what to do Tell me where to go Tell me what to mpp3 'cause I just don't know Verse 2: Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone.

jamaram time machine mp3

And if I could go back in time So I could give it one more try I would save you all that the tears that you cry Cause you were really never meant to be mine And I never ever thought it would be better to let her go Cause together you ain't knock it work it out for go better So could you let me know I tried to reach out for your hand But their's nothing there to hold on to Was it me or was it you that just wouldn't budge how can you Explain to me cause I don't think I understand and it's overdue Tell me what you want cause I just don't get what to do Chorus: And I never ever thought it would be better to let her go Cause together you ain't knock it work it out for go better So could you let me know I tried to reach out for your hand But their's nothing there to hold on to Was it me or was it you that just wouldn't budge how can you Explain to me cause I don't think I understand and it's overdue Tell me what you want cause I just don't get what to do.

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar.

Time Machine | Jamaram

Won't you tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me what to say And put it in a timemachine And it's never what we want It's never what it seems We live in an illusion Until we face reality Won't you tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me what to say And put it in a timemachine I know things never stay tmie same We are bound to change Now I'm living in the past And I wanna go back again.

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

There ain't nobody home today But I'm gonna be ok Sometimes it's really hard when I'm trying to explain What's going on in my heart What's running through my vains And I never ever wanted to wake up in this weather - whether Or not it was clever to sever our relationship I tried to reach out for your hand But their's nothing there to hold on to Was it me or was it you that just wouldn't budge how can you Explain to me cause I don't think I understand and it's overdue Tell me what you want cause I just don't get what to do.

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair.

Time Machine - Jamaram - Cifra Club

Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. Enviada por JanilsonTraduzida por Cindy. Won't you tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me what to say And put it in a timemachine And it's never what we want It's never what it seems We live in an illusion Until we face reality Won't you tell me what you want Tell me what you need Tell me what to say And put it in a timemachine Can't you tell me what to do Tell me where to go Tell me what to think 'cause I just don't know.

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8.

jamaram time machine mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment