Thursday, December 12, 2019

GIBBED SAVE EDITOR REVISION 197 DOWNLOAD

Thank you to everybody for keeping the site up to date thus far with current links. You can still mod some stats on items but nothing too powerful. I've never used a gpd, how does it work? I've had no problem with any of the Borderlands editors yet. September 20, at gibbed save editor revision 197

Uploader: Meztit
Date Added: 7 March 2010
File Size: 39.21 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58704
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The guns i make that may be rare, but are still possible to get in the game will appear, but not the ones i spent forever and a day to create. September 15, at 2: Are you following them exactly? However, giibbed also don't want unnecessary clutter to pile up in the forums.

Gibbed borderlands 2 save editor download

I downloaded the recent revision, however it will not open, even with the framework 4 installed. Please write one or point me in the direction for this please. Would link but I'm not sure of the rule on cross site linking The badass tokens are stored on your profile. September 18, at 6: You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.

naiharroyvic.tk

September 22, at 9: By supporting me you'll ensure that I can continue developing interesting stuff. September 21, at 9: Get the new version.

gibbed save editor revision 197

The new revision adds two new tabs, Vehicle revisiln Character. You can get it from the SVN section or wait until he releases it.

Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 125 file

Have you ever thought ediror creating a standalone and or offline if you will bank. Unreal Engine 3 Commercial Released September 21, at I thought I would reply with positive feedback.

I made that same error when I first used the editor too lol!

Change it to what you want it to be. File FormatsHackingTools.

gibbed save editor revision 197

September 14, at 5: Load my program with save data…. I made editr for Bahroo. Of course, you should still contact Gibbed himself for info regarding the editor; I'm just posting it here and keeping it up to date with Gibbed's site, so I don't know what to say about it I don't even have Borderlands 2 so I've never actually used this tool before.

gibbed save editor revision 197

Anyone having trouble getting on his site lately??? September 20, at That may have been the issue.

With enough badass tokens, a lv1 could eclipse a lv61 in every way. Is Horizon recognizing your USB? I want the weapons I have and not a game save. Next you have to do dave modding, and that's the same as with a typical save. Guest Nov 26 This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment